Kumaun University (KU) Jobs Notification: Kumaun University (KU) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 March 2016.
- Last Date of Application: 04 March 2016
Kumaun University (KU) Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)-01 Post
- Project Fellow-01 Posts
- Students-10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Students and Other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- The candidates should have M.A./M.Sc. degree in Geography with a minimum of 60% marks.Sound knowledge of Geographic Information system (GIS) and Digital Image Processing (DIP) is essential.Preference will be given to those candidates who are having PG Diploma/M.Tech in Remote Sensing and qualified NET.
- Project Fellow-The candidates should have M.A./M.Sc. degree in Geography with a minimum of 55% marks. Preference will be given to those candidates who are having a field survey experience
- Students- Suitable Gradudate/Post Graduate students of DSB campus residing in the selected villages of the study area will be given preference
How to Apply for the Kumaun University Students and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Principle Investigator:Prof RC Joshi, Department of Geography, D.S.B Campus, Kumaun University, Nainital-263 002, Uttarakhand. Last date of receipt of application is 04 March 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification