KV Dwarka Delhi Recruitment 2020: Walk in for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector – 8, Dwarka, Delhi has invited applications for the post of TGT, PRT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor and Non-Teaching Posts.Check here application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc.
KV Dwarka Delhi Recruitment 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector – 8, Dwarka, Delhi has invited applications for the post of TGT, PRT, PGT, Computer Instructor, Vocational Instructor and Non-Teaching Posts on contractual basis for the session 2020-21 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 24 and 25 February 2020.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- Vocational Instructor (Music & Dance) & (Art & Craft), Game and Sports Coach (kabaddi / kho-kho / athletics), Yoga Teacher, Doctor and Nurse – 24 February 2020
- PRT, TGT, PGT Counselor and Spoken English – 25 February 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Vacancy Details
- TGTs - (Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English, Hindi, Sanskrit), PGT (Political Science)
- PGT Political Science
- Computer Instructor
- Art and Craft Teacher
- Music and Dance Teacher
- Games Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- Spoken English
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PRTs - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher EligibilityTest (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- TGTs - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects
- Computer Instructor - B B.Sc.(Computer Sci.) / Graduate with PGDCA
- Vocation Coach Music & Dance Art & Craft - Diploma in the concerned subjects
- Nurse – Matriculation and ‘A’ Grade certificate from a recognized institute. Ability to speak Hindi frequently.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI
- Counsellor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology from a recognized College or university + Regular one year post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and counselling
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2020
The Eligible candidates can download application form through the link below and attend walk-in-interview along with necessary documents on scheduled date and time.