To crack the KVS PGT/ TGT/ PRT 2018 Exam, candidates must practice the previous year papers of the different subjects for which they are applying this year. It will help them in improving their speed of attempting maximum questions in minimum time with accuracy. So, in this article we have shared the KVS PGT/TGT/PRT 2017 Previous Year Paper alongwith their answers.
KVS PGT/TGT/PRT 2017 Previous Year Paper with Answers
Directions Q. No. 1 – 2: Each of the following idioms is followed by four meanings of which one is correct. Choose the correct one.
1. To pull strings
(1) To tighten up
(2) To manipulate
(3) To become alert
(4) To act as a mediator
2. To look down upon.
(1) To look at something from a height
(2) To examine superficially
(3) To starch for something
(4) To scorn at
Direction Q. No. 3 -4: In each of the following items, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word.
Directions Q. No. 5 – 6: Choose the word from the given options which best expresses the meaning of the underlined word.
Direction Q. No. 7 – 9: Each of the following sentences has been divided into four parts: (1), (2), (3) and (4). There is an error in one of the parts. Identify the part which has the error.
7. You must go/ to my village/ and see my property/ before you returned.
(1) (2) (3) (4)
8. There is going/ to be a election/ of office-bearers/ of the cooperative society.
(1) (2) (3) (4)
9. Just/ three minutes before/ the train was to reach Pantra/ she suddenly screeched to halt.
(1) (2) (3) (4)
Directions Q. No. 10 – 11: In each group of words given below, one word is spelt wrongly. Choose the word.
Directions Q. No. 12 - 13: Choose the correct alternative to complete each of the sentences given below.
12. __________________ my brother come, give him this message.
13. Work hard lest you __________________ fail.
(3) May not
(4) Should not
Directions Q. No. 14 - 15: Out of the given alternatives choose the word which most closely fits each definition.
14. Medicine used against a poison.
15. An old Unmarried woman
PART - II
31. Which of the following states is NOT going to have elections to the state assembly in 2017?
(1) Uttar Pradesh
32. In Rio Olympics 2016, after having played for 90 minutes at what score was the football final match tied between Brazil and Germany?
(1) 0 - 0
(2) 2 - 2
(3) 1 - 1
(4) 3 - 3
33. India’s multitask supersonic fighter plane was named “Tejas” by:
(1) Narendra Modi
(2) Atal Bihari Bajpai
(3) Abdul Kalam
(4) Air Marshal Jasbir wali
34. 8th BRICS Summit held in October 2016 took Place in ______________.
35. India’s oldest aircraft carrier recently decommissioned was:
(1) INS Viraat
(2) INS Arihant
(3) INS Vikrant
(4) INS Konkan
36. Scramjet Rocket Engine was successfully test fired recently by:
37. Name the Indian gymnast who narrowly missed a bronze medal:
(1) Deepika Kumar
(2) Dipa Karmakar
(3) Deepti Karmarkar
(4) Diana Kunju
38. The first Indian woman to win a Gold medal in Paralympic Games 2016 is:
(1) Sakshi Malik
(2) Varuna Bhati
(3) Deepa Malik
(4) Alka Grace
39. International Peace day was celebrated all over the world on
(1) September 19, 2016
(2) September 28, 2016
(3) September 21, 2016
(4) September 16, 2016
40. The newly drafted Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill permits surrogacy for the parents:
(a) Who have been married for have years and can't have children naturally.
(b) Who lack access to other reproductive technologies.
(1) (a) is true and (b) is false.
(2) Both (a) and (b) are true.
(3) (b) is true and (a) is false.
(4) Both (a) and (b) are false.
41. The Harvard Foundation’s 2015 Humanitarian of the Year Award has been given to ______________.
(1) Baba Amte
(2) Bill and Mel India Gates
(3) Malala Yousufzai
(4) Kailash satyarthi
42. Match the books recently published with their authors:
Tiger: The Life of Tipu Sultan
All of us in our own life
The Assassination of Rajiv Gandhi
Kate Brittle Bank
(a) (b) (c)
(1) (iii) (ii) (i)
(2) (ii) (i) (iii)
(3) (i) (ii) (iii)
(4) (iii) (i) (ii)
43. Expressing its opinion on the defamation Law, the Supreme Court has said:
(1) Freedom of speech and expression is not an absolute right.
(2) Freedom of speech has no constitutional validity.
(3) Right to reputation supersedes the right to Freedom of speech.
(4) Political leaders should be careful about their speech and expression.
44. Which one is ‘odd-man-out’?
(1) World Polio Day — Oct, 24
(2) World Mental Health Day — Oct, 10
(3 world Teacher’s Day — Oct. 05
(4) World Food Day — Oct, 01
45. Central Board of Direct Taxes launched e-nivaran facility to help the taxpayers.
It relates to:
(a) Income Tax Refunds
(b) Income Tax Returns
(c) Tax Deducted at Source
(1) (a) is true and (b) is false.
(2) (c) is true and (a) is false.
(3) (N is true and (c) is false.
(4) All (a), (b) and (c) are true.
46. From Sharmila has recently formed a new political party called:
(1) People’s Political Alliance
(2) Resurgence and Justice Alliances of people
(3) People's Justice Alliance
(4) People’s Resurgence and Justice Alliance
47. The new Director of Press Trust of India with effect from Sept. 2016 is:
(1) Shyam Benegal
(2) Pran0 Roy
(3) Hormusji N. Cama
(4) Riyad Matthew
48. Nobel Peace Prize 2016 winner, Juan Manual Santos is the President of ___________.
49. How many candidates of Indian origin won election (2016) to Canada’s House of Commons?
50. Who was the chief guest on our R-Day parade 2016?
(1) Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
(2) Sheikh of Dubai
(3) King of UAE
(4) Sheikh of Qatar
51. First Indian woman cricketer to be honored with MCC life membership is:
(1) Anjum Chopra
(2) Mithali Raj
(3) Jhulan Goswami
(4) Neetu David
52. The recent meet of BRICS women Parliamentarians was held at:
(4) Mt. Abu
53. The Delhi High Court has recently granted Indian citizenship to those Tibetans who were born here between:
(1) August 15, 1947 - July 30, 1987
(2) January 01, 1952 - August 25, 1990
(3) January 26, 1950 - July 01, 1987
(4) January 31, 1960 - March 31, 1990
54. Who won the (Filmfare) best actor award for the year 2015?
(1) Amitabha Bachchan
(2) Ranveer Singh
(3) Akshay Kumar
(4) Shah Rukh khan
55. UNESCO Confucius Prize - 2016 has been awarded to:
(1) Saksharata Niketan, Lucknow
(2) Step - by - Step, Nagor
(3) National Institute of Open Schooling, Delhi
(4) Jan Shikshan Sansthan Mallapuram
56. The Reserve Bank of India has directed all the bank to make ____________ cards mandatory for all transactions w.e.f. January 01, 2017.
(1) Voter ID
57. As per data released by the central statistics office. India's projected GDP growth in Q1 of 2016-17 is:
58. “Indian Banks have recently recalibrated their ATMs.”
Here ATM stands for:
(1) Automatic Transfer of Money
(2) Automated Teller Machine
(3) Automated Transfer of Money
(4) Automated Transfer Machine
59. The Nobel Prize for Medicine 2016 has been awarded to:
(1) Yoshonori Oshumi
(2) Frazer Stodart
(3) David Thoules
(4) Bob Dylan
60. The Supreme Court has reprimanded and given it an ultimation to:
(1) Release funds for upcoming test series
(2) Implement Lodha panel’s recommendations
(3) Appoint a subpanel to review Lodha panel’s recommendations
(4) Dissociate itself from International Cricket Conference.
61. Who won the (Filmfare) best actress award for the year 2015?
(1) Kareena Kapoor
(2) Bhumi Padnekar
(3) Deepika Padukone
(4) Sonakshi Sinha
62. According to Forbes, 100 Richest Indians List, number one rank is held by _____________.
(1) Nusli Wadia
(2) Dilip shanghvi
(3) Azim Premji
(4) Mukesh Ambani
63. From 21st September 2016 onwards, the Official residence of our Prime Minister will be called:
(1) 7, RCR
(3) Lok Kalyan Niwas
(4) Pradhan Mantri Nilayam
64. The international Court if The Hague in July 2016 rejected China’s claim over:
(1) East China Sea
(2) South China Sea
(3) Taiwan Straits
(4) Yellow Sea
65. After a meeting between President Barack Obama and Myanmar State Counselor Aung San Suu Kyi, the US seems to Be prepared:
(1) To Support her government against the military Junta
(2) To lift all sanctions on Myanmar
(3) To rehabilitate the Muslim refugees
(4) To provide military Support to the new government
66. First rank in Sustainable Development index (SDI) 2016 was given to:
67. In July 2016 _______________ was appointed the new Chairman of Airports Authority of India.
(1) A.K. Patnaik
(2) A.B. Pandey
(3) Guruprasad Mohapatra
(4) Ashok Prasad
68. Donald Trump is the ____________ president of the USA.
69. Union Cabinet on Aug 31, 2016 gave its approval to the radical changes in the FDI regime by allowing increase upto 100% in:
(1) Defence Sector
(2) Indian education system
(3) Telecommunication industry
(4) Farms and farm products
70. Who was the captain of Indian women’s hockey team for Rio Olympics?
(I) Runi Rampal
(II) Poonam Rani
(3) Sushila Chanu
71. Select a figure from alternatives which will continue the given series.
72. Choose the cube from alternatives that will be similar to the cube formed by folding the given figure.
(1) Only (I)
(2) Only (III)
(3) Only (II)
(4) Only (IV)
73. By assuming the given statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested course(s) of action logically follows for pursuing?
A large population of New Delhi is diagnosed by dengue.
Course of Action:
(I) The Municipal Corporation should immediate carry out extensive fumigation on most affected areas of New Delhi.
(II) Extensive publicity should be done on how to avoid mosquito bites and prevent out spread of disease.
(1) Only Action (I) follows.
(2) Either Action (I) or (II) follows.
(3) Only Action (II) follows.
(4) Both Action (I) and (II) follow.
74. Consider the given statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, and decide which of the given conclusion logically follow(s) from the statements.
Private school teachers are hard-working.
(I) Some hard-working teachers are private school teachers.
(II) Government employees are not hard-Working.
(1) Only conclusion (I) follows.
(2) Both conclusion (I) and (II) follow.
(3) Only conclusion (II) follows
(4) Neither conclusion (I) nor (II) follows.
75. Kaushal is working in government organisation at good regular position. He works very honestly. He is the most liked employee in the office. He supports his sub-ordinates and assists his seniors. He works hard but sometimes people misunderstand him. Which of the following statements is true according to the given information?
(1) Kaushal is kind hearted man.
(2) He respects his seniors.
(3) Kaushal is a Govt. employee.
(4) He is not able to express himself
Directions for questions No. 76 to 78: Select a suitable from the four alternatives that would complete the given matrix.
79. Select that pair of words from the alternatives that expresses similar relationships as in given pair of words.
Fibre : Fabric
(1) Thread : Needle
(2) Hair : Comb
(3) Seed : Tree
(4) Pulp : Paper
80. Salmaan is nine year old boy. He is the only child of his parents. He used to play with his friends every evening. Salmaan's father usually comes home in late evening. His mother cooks tasty dinner for the family of three. Now, find the statement that must be true according to the given information.
(1) Salmaan's parents don't play with him.
(2) Salmaan's mother likes cooking.
(3) Salmaan doesn't have any sibling.
(4) Salmaan plays football with his friends.
81. From the given alternatives select the word which cannot be formed by using the letters of the given word.
82. Select from the Alternatives that Combination of numbers, which will form a meaningful word if given letters, are arranged accordingly.
83. From the given alternatives select the word which cannot be formed by using the letters of the given word.
Directions Q. No. 84 - 86 are based on the following information.
A Δ B means A is not smaller than B.
A * B means A is neither smaller than and nor equal to B.
A @ B means A is neither greater than and nor equal to B.
A + B means A is not greater than B.
A % B means A is neither greater than nor smaller than B.
P*Q, QΔR, R*T
(1) Only (I) is true.
(2) Only (I) arid (II) are true.
(3) Only (II) is true.
(4) Only (II) and (III) are true.
85. Assuming the given statements as true decide which of the conclusions are true on the basis of these statements.
P + Q, Q%R, R@T
(II) Q + T
(III) P + R
(1) Only (I) is true.
(2) Only (III) true.
(3) Only (I) and (II) are true.
(4) Only (I) and (III) ate true.
P@Q, Q + R, R%T
(II) Q + T
(1) Only (I) is true.
(2) Only (I) and (II) are true.
(3) Only (II) is true.
(4) Only (III) is true.
87. Which of the following diagram can depict the exact relation between Table, Chair and Furniture?
88. Konika said, “Vivek is my Mother’s only Son and Father of Jaya’s only Daughter Sonal”. How is Sonal Ralted to Konika?
(4) Grand Daughter
89. Which of the following has the same relationship as that of brother : Sister?
(1) Father : Mother
(2) Father : Son
(3) Husband : Wife
(4) Father : Daughter
90. Take the given statements as true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and decide which of the conclusions logically follows from the statements.
All Mangoes are fruits. Some fruits are vegetables. No vegetable is cereal.
(I) Some fruits are Mangoes
(II) Some cereals are vegetables
(III) Some fruits are cereals.
(1) Only conclusion (I) follows
(2) Only conclusion (II) follows
(3) Only conclusion (I) and (II) follow
(4) Only conclusion (II) and (III) follow
Directions Q. No. 91 - 94 are based on the following information.
Seven persons ABCDEF and G, travelling in a bus belong to different states Viz Gujarat, Assam, and Delhi. Not less than two and not more than three persons belong to one state. Each of them wearing different colour outfit viz Red, White, Yellow, Blue, Green, Brown and Black but not necessary in same order.
E doesn’t belong to Gujarat and wearing Brown Colour outfit. The one who is wearing red colour belongs to Assam A belongs to Delhi as well as D too. B is wearing Yellow and belongs to same state as C and F. Nobody who belongs to state of Gujarat is wearing White or Blue. C is not wearing Green and A is not wearing Blue.
91. Who is wearing Red coloured Outfit?
92. What is the colour of Outfit of D?
93. Which of the following combinations of person – state – outfit colour is correct?
(1) E - Delhi - Brown
(2) C - Gujarat - Yellow
(3) A - Assam - Red
(4) F - Gujarat - Green
94. Which of the following combination represent the persons from Gujarat?
95. ‘Square’ is related to ‘Cube’ in the same way as ‘rectangle’ is related to ____________.
96. If the every vowel of the word ‘INTERNATIONAL’ is changes to its next letter in English alphabet and every constant is changed to its previous letter in English alphabet then what should be the fifth letter from the left?
97. Which of the following alternatives has same relationship as that of JAN : JUL?
(1) MAR : SEP
(2) APR : AUG
(3) FEB : OCT
(4) NOV : DEC
Directions Q. No. 98 – 99 are based on the following information.
In a group of 6 professionals, there are two couples. One of the couple is Doctor and the other is Teacher, other are Lawyer and Banker. Banker’s wife is not a professional where as Lawyer is still bachelor.
98. How many female members are there in this group of 6 Professionals?
(1) Only one
(2) Two or Three
(3) Only Two
99. How many male members are there in this group of 6 professionals?
(1) Only Two
(2) Three or Four
(3) Only Three
100. How many such pairs of letters are there in the given words which have as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
Directions Q. No. 101 – 103 are based on the following information.
Kalpana is standing 6 mts south of Alka. Cinthia is standing 12 mts of Kalpana. Sameera is also 12 mts East of Ella and Jasmine is 8 mts North of Ella.
101. If Kalpana walked 4 mts toward her South, how far is she standing from Ella?
(1) 4 mts
(2) 6 mts
(3) 5 mts
(4) 10 mts
102. How far is Kalpana standing Jasmine?
(1) 1 mts
(2) 8 mts
(3) 2 mts
(4) 10 mts
103. In a class of thirty three students, Mohan’s rank is 12th from the top, but his twin brother Mohit is 4 ranks above from him. What is Mohit’s rank from the bottom?
104. Select the one which is different from other three:
105. Choose the correct alternative which will complete the given number series.
10, 11, 15, 24, 40, 65, __________________.
106. Arrange the following words according to the English dictionary arrangement.
(1) (e), (b), (c), (a), (d)
(2) (e), (b), (c), (d), (a)
(3) (e), (c), (b), (a), (d)
(4) (e), (c), (b), (d), (a)
107. Choose the correct alternative which will complete the given letter – series.
ABCD, BDFH, CFIL, DHLP, _______________.
Directions Q. No. 108 to 110 are based on the following information.
Eight executives A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are attending a meeting around the rectangular table ‘E’ is sitting second to the right of ‘C’. Whereas ‘C’ is sitting right to ‘A’ which is to the right of ‘F’. A is sitting just opposite to ‘B’. ‘D’ is sitting in between ‘F’ and ‘H’. None of them are sitting on the corners. Equal numbers of executives are sitting on opposite sides of table. Three executives are sitting on one side of table.
108. Who is sitting in between C and E?
109. Who is sitting immediate right to D?
110. What is the position of ‘G’ in respect of ‘C’?
(1) Immediate right
(2) Second to its right
(3) Immediate left
(4) Just Opposite
111. Which of the following best describes the extent of the effect of heredity upon development?
(1) Heredity is the primary determinant of how far we can go
(2) Heredity determines how far we can go
(3) Heredity is the primary determinant of how far we will go
(4) Heredity determines how far we will go
112. Micro-teaching is:
(1) Teaching at micro level
(2) Practicing different teaching skills
(3) Providing detailed explanation of concepts and principles
(4) Teaching micro-concepts of the subject
113. Preparation of a test according to test specifications in the blue print mostly enhances:
(2) Concurrent validity
(3) Content validity
(4) Construct validity
114. Research studies reveal that indoctrinating children in religious creeds and ideology
(1) Made no significant increase in socially approved behavior
(2) Produced a drastic reduction in crimes
(3) Resulted in 60% increase in socially approved behavior
(4) Resulted in a significant decrease in socially approves behavior
115. A type of grading that asserts fixes proportion of learners at different grade points is known as:
(1) Direct grading
2) Relative grading
(3) Indirect grading
(4) Absolute grading
116. Creative children cannot be identified through:
(1) Certain observational techniques
(3) Aptitude tests
(4) Battery of I.Q. tests
117. The basic ideal of a democratic society is:
(1) Powerful leadership
(2) Respect for the enlightened individual
(3) Belief in the opinions of the leader
(4) Frequent criticism of whatever one thinks as wrong
118. The primary purpose served by A.V. aids is to:
(1) Clarify certain aspects of the learning experience
(2) Permit meaningful student participation in actual learning experiences
(3) Provide variety from too exclusive a use of a verbal approach
(4) Quiet down a class whenever it gets restless and noisy
119. The most important function of the teacher is to:
(1) Guide pupil’s growth
(2) Provide effective teaching
(3) Provide remedial help wherever needed
(4) Maintain order and discipline in the class
120. The curriculum of the school exists for its purpose of:
(1) Setting standards of academic attainments
(2) Providing the child with skill necessary for effective and meaningful living
(3) Providing uniformity in Indian education
(4) Providing the child with organized meaningful educative experiences
121. Three of the following are essential for teachers to do if schools are to fulfill the expectations of the society. Which one is not?
(1) They must record and guide behavior on social interaction
(2) They must know the cultural heritage of students
(3) They must make the school replies of adult society
(4) They must relate school activities to cultural patterns
122. Which of the following statements concerning the validity and reliability of a test is most accurate?
(1) A test cannot be valid unless it is reliable
(2) A test cannot be reliable unless it is valid
(3) A test cannot be valid unless it is objective
(4) A test cannot be reliable unless it is standardized
123. Objectives of education are not helpful in:
(1) Understanding child development
(2) Designing learning experiences
(3) Selecting instructional material
(4) Preparing evaluation tools
124. Which one of the following is often true about mental retardation?
(1) The parents of mentally retarded children are usually mentally retarded
(2) The children of extremely poor families are bound to be mentally retarded
(3) Chronic infection and diseases of the mother may cause mental retardation in the child
(4) Almost all types of physical injuries and trauma may cause mental retardation
125. Which of the following cannot be achieved by using objective type test items?
(1) Objectivity in scoring
(2) Problem solving ability
(3) Wide content coverage
(4) High degree of reliability
126. Integrated education for the disabled implies:
(1) Admitting disabled children in special school pertaining to their abilities
(2) Only special teachers to teach such children
(3) Providing them education along with normal children from the beginning
(4) Part schooling in special schools and then part in normal schools
127. Which one of the following is the proper order of the Maslow's Hierarchy of human needs?
(1) Physiological, love or belongingness, safety, self esteem, self-actualization.
(2) Self-esteem, Physiological, love/belongingness, safety, self-actualization
(3) Love/belongingness, Physiological, self-esteem, safety, self-actualization
(4) Physiological, safety, love/belongingness, self-esteem, self-actualization
128. What is the basic reason for studying the individual pupil?
(1) To place him homogeneously, hence facilitate educational administration.
(2) To find out what one has learned, hence start instruction at that point.
(3) To help develop the potentialities and identify his weaknesses.
129. Joyce and Weil (1980) classified different teaching models into four distinct families. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
(1) Information processing family
(2) Electric learning family
(3) Personal family
(4) Behavior modification family
130. As to the question of values:
(1) The realist and idealist both obtain their values from man’s experiences
(2) The idealist and realist both obtain their values from intuition and reason
(3) The pragmatist and the idealist derive their values from sources outside of man
(4) The pragmatist and the realist reject supernaturalism as a satisfactory source of values
131. The most important advantage of the true-false test is _____________.
(1) Its elimination of guessing through correction
(2) The validity of its items
(3) Its wide sampling
(4) The high diagnostic value
132. What does the abbreviation ADHD stand for?
(1) Attentive Design Hand Disorder
(2) All DIET Hyperactivity Disorder
(3) Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
(4) Attention Deficit Hyper ventilating Disorder
133. Which of the following is not correct about the NCERT?
(1) It is a statutory body created by the Act of Parliament
(2) An autonomous organization under the Govt. of India
(3) A registered society under Registration of Societies Act
(4) Its main concern is to improve the quality of school education
134. To educate according to nature means:
(1) To educate according to “natural laws” of human development
(2) To return to the natural as opposed to the artificial in life
(3) To study natural laws and apply them to the educational process
(4) To set up educational institutions in the lap of nature like the Ashrams in good old days
135. The field Theory of Learning places primary emphasis upon:
(1) The wholeness of learning process
(2) The purposiveness of behavior
(3) The wholeness of learning situation
(4) The role, the attainment of one’s goals, plays, in what is learned
136. Which of the following is not true about teaching?
(1) As a result of teaching the students must learn
(2) Teaching is characterized by a special relationship between the teacher and the taught
(3) Teaching involves the intention that someone must learn something
(4) Teaching is necessary but not a sufficient condition of educatjo1
137. Cumulative frequency graph is known as:
(4) Bar diagram
138. For learning to be effective, a goal must be meaningful in terms of:
(1) The curricular objectives.
(2) The learner’s needs and purposes.
(3) The intellectual ideas involved.
(4) The standard of the school.
139. Which of the following is an example of a Specific Learning Disability?
(1) Mental retardation
(4) Autistic Spectrum Disorders
140. In which type of thinking does a person begin with multiple ideas and reaches “one” solution?
(1) Vertical thinking
(2) Divergent thinking
(3) Brain storming
(4) Convergent thinking
141. In which of the following methods the existing knowledge is used to draw conclusions?
(1) Inductive reasoning method
(2) Survey method
(3) Deductive reasoning method
(4) Positivistic method
142. The lecture method would be most appropriate when used to:
(1) Hold the attention of the unruly class
(2) Ensure complete coverage of material
(3) Develop interest and supplement the text
(4) Teach Controversial topics
143. When school children become mischievous, explosive rebellious, or apathetic, the teacher should first look into
(1) The atmosphere of the home which the child comes from
(2) The sociometric structure of the Class
(3) The appropriateness of the work assigned and the demands made on them
(4) The undermining influence of home hind Community
144. Arrange the following stages of counseling in which these are followed?
(a) Establishing empathic understanding
(b) Termination and follow up
(c) Initial procedures
(d) Intervention strategies
(1) (d), (c), (b), (a)
(2) (a), (b), (d), (c)
(3) (a), (c), (d), (b)
(4) (a), (d), (b), (c)
145. Social development is essentially a matter of:
(1) Conformity to the demands of the social order.
(2) The integration of one's purposes with those of the social order.
(3) Achievement of social security and acceptance.
(4) The development of social skills.
146. The basic purpose of supervision is to:
(1) Help teacher’s impro7e their techniques of teaching
(2) Help teachers become skilled in dealing with children
(3) Help teachers improve their understanding of Children
(4) Help children learn more effectively
147. Those whose educational philosophy is rooted in pragmatism:
(1) Reject the scientific method of experimentation
(2) Claim that knowledge is tentative; truth is relative
(3) Maintain that complete objectivity is possible
(4) Consider that I.Q. is innate and constant
148. The chief “selling point” of the essay examination is its:
(1) High validity
(2) High reliability
(3) High diagnostic value
(4) Ability to measure skill in summarizing and organizing
149. The most common model a child selects to guide his life is:
(1) An older sibling
(2) A person whose conduct approaches perfection
(3) A parent, a teacher or a person in authority
(4) A person who approximates the child’s self ideal
150. It is a pragmatic position that:
(1) No institution is too sacred to escape critical analysis
(2) What is good for the individual is inherently good
(3) The opposite of an evil is good
(4) The purpose of play is to improve the ability to work
Practice makes the man perfect! The more you will practice, the more accuracy you will gain which will eventually lead you to a high score in the exam. Practice will help you in avoiding silly mistakes and making unnecessary guess works while attempting KVS PGT/TGT/PRT 2018 Exam. Therefore, practicing previous year papers will help you in achieving accuracy and high score in KVS PGT/ TGT/ PRT 2018 Exam.
Samagra Shiksha, Daman Recruitment 2018, Apply for 38 Primary and Upper Primary School Teacher Posts
Army Public School Jammu Recruitment 2018, 81 Vacancies Notified for PRT, TGT and PGT Posts
Army Public School Golconda Recruitment 2018, Apply for 32 PRT, PGT and TGT Posts
105 Teacher Jobs Closing Today, Age Limit 33 Years