Lakshadweep Administration, Kavaratti invited applications for the recruitment of 46 Lower Division Clerk and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed by 02 November 2015.
Notification No. F.No.12/35/2015-Services dated 01.10.2015
- Last Date of Application: 02 November 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 27 February 2016
- Date of Typing/Stenography Test: 10 April 2016
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk – 28 Posts
- Stenographer Gr.III – 17 Posts
- Village Extension Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts Job
- Lower Division Clerk : (i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. (ii) Skill Test only on Computer as follows: English Typing 35 Words per minute. Desirable – Certificate Course on Application
- Stenographer Gr.III: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. 2. Pass Certificate in Stenography trade from a recognized board or University or Institution. 3. Skill test in Typing and transcription in Stenography only on Computer. 4. Skill Test Norms: Dictation- 50Mts (English) 65 Mts (Hindi)
- Village Extension Officer : (i) PDC/+2 qualification from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Candidate after recruitment will be deputed for 6 months Pre-Service Training Course for VEOs in Kerala State. During training period selected candidate shall be given full pay and allowances or as decided by the Appointing Authority.
Age Limit for Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts Job
How to Apply for Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts Job 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with necessary documents to the Director (Services), Lakshadweep Secretariat, Kavaratti. Last date of receiving application is 02 November 2015.