Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2020: Walk in Interview for 10 Sr. Resident Posts
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Delhi (LBSH Delhi) has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident. Check Details Here
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2020: Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Delhi (LBSH Delhi) has invited applications for the post of Senior Resident. Eligible and interested candidates can attend walk in interview on 14 May 2020.
- Senior Resident Walk-in-Interview Date - 14 May 2020
- Time - 10 AM to 11:30 AM
Lal Bhadur Shastri Hospital Vacancy Details
Senior Resident – 10 Posts
- Anesthesia - 04 Posts
- Obs & Gyn - 02 Posts
- Pediatrics - 02 Posts
- Radiology - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lal Bhadur Shastri Hospital Sr Resident Posts Job
- Pediatrics - PG Degree/Diploma in Paediatrics
- Obs & Gynae - PG Degree/Diploma in Obs & Gynae
- Anesthesia - PG Degree/Diploma In Anaesthesiology
- Radiology - PG Degree/Diploma in Radiology
- Delhi Medical Council Registration Certificate. Those who have applied for it are also eligible
- Candidates who have already done three years Sr Residency in any central/state govt. hospital or autonomous bodies shall not be eligible for selection, however, if fresh candidates are not available , they shall be allowed to appear in the interview
Upper Age Limit:
Senior Resident - 40 Years as on 01/ 04/ 2020
(Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Pay Matrix 11+ usual allowances as applicable under the Residency Scheme
How to Apply for the Lal Bhadur Shastri Hospital Sr Resident Jobs 2020 ?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and walk in for interview at Establishment Branch, Lal Bhadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi 110 091 on 14 May 2020 between 10 AM to 11:30 AM. The candidates should bring original as well as of self-attested photocopies of certificates (PG Degree/Diploma, DMC Registration, Age Proof,attempt certificate) and one recent size photo.