LHMC Recruitment 2019: Walk-In for Research Scientist, Lab Tech, Field Assistant and Other Posts
Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospital is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Research Scientist, Lab Tech, Field Assistant and Others. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates.
LHMC Recruitment 2019: Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospital (LHMC) has invited applications for the post of Research Scientist, Lab Tech, Field Assistant and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 and 24 April 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 22, 24 April 2019
LHMC Vacancy Details
- Research Scientist– 2 Posts
- Research Assistant – 1 Post
- Lab Technician – 2 Posts
- Field Assistant –1 Post
- Staff Nurse Junior – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Scientist, Lab Tech, Field Assistant and Other Posts
- Research Scientist (Medical) – MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCI/DCI/VCI respectively.
- Research Scientist (Non-Medical) - Master's degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology from a recognized university.
- Research Assistant – Post graduate degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology.
- Lab Technician – B. Sc. (MLT)/B. Sc./Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized Institute or High School with 5 years Lab. Experience.
- Field Assistant – High school or equivalent with five years’ experience in related field (field work) from a Govt institution or recognized institute.
- Staff Nurse Junior – The Candidates should possess the 10th Pass / Equivalent with Science subjects Plus Diploma in Nursing, Diploma in ANM or GNM General Nursing Midwifery from Recognized or Institute or University.
How to Apply for LHMC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 22 April 2019 for Research Scientist, Research Assistant and Lab Technician in the Seminar Room, 1 st Floor, Old Building, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi 110001. Candidates applying for Field Assistant and Staff Nurse Junior Posts can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 April 2019 in Room no. 336, OPD building, Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital New Delhi – 110001 along with the documents.