Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to 376 posts of Officers (Scale-I/II/III). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 January 2015.
- Payment of Application Fees: 18 December 2014- 01 January 2015
- Opening date for Online Registration: 18 December 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 01 January 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 376
- Office Assistant: 200 posts
- Officer Scale-I: 147 Posts
- Officer Scale-II: 27 posts
- Officer Scale-III: 02 posts
- Office Assistant: Rs 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Officer Scale-I: Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Officer Scale-II: Rs 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Officer Scale-III: Rs 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- Educational Qualification
- Office Assistant: Candidate must have a degree in any discipline and must have proficiency in local language.
- Officer Scale-I: Candidate must have a degree in any discipline and must have proficiency in local language.
- Officer Scale-II: Candidate must have a degree in agriculture/horticulture/dairy/animal husbandry/forestry/veterinary science/ agricultural engineering/ pisciculture with minimum 02 years of experience as an officer in a Bank or Banking Financial Institution.
- Officer Scale-III: Candidate must have a degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks along with 05 years of experience as an Officer in a Bank or Banking Financial Institution
Selection Procedure Candidates will be selected based on their performance in RRB-CWE II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and personal interview.
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online at www.mbgbpatna.com