The Madhya Pradesh High Court invited applications for recruitment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) posts in the cadre of Higher Judicial Service of the State. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 30 April 2014. The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1956. The Court was established in Nagpur, but after the reorganisation of states on 1 November 1956, it was moved to Jabalpur. The court has sanctioned judge strength of 42.
- · Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 30 April 2014
- · Date of online Preliminary/Screening Examination: 6 July 2014
- Date of Main written Examination: 23 & 24 August 2014
- Name of Post: District Judge (Entry Level)
- Number of Post: 77 Posts
Candidate’s age must be between 35 to 45 years as on 1 January 2014.
Candidates must have practiced as an Advocate for not less than 7 years as on 1 January 2014.
Unreserved Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.1,000/- and reserved candidates need to pay Rs.800/- through Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 + dearness allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online Preliminary/Screening Examination, Main written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through ONLINE MODE from the website of the MP High Court i.e. http://www.mponline.gov.in on or before 30 April 2014.
- No other means /mode of application will be accepted.