Madras Fertilizers Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Operations, Mechanical, Electrical and Lab Analyst. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 June 2013. Madras Fertilizers Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking company in India under administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. It was incorporated in December 1966.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 15 June 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 29 June 2013
- Last date for receipt of applications: 7 July 2013
Details of Vacancy
- Name of post
- Operations : 65
- Mechanical: 22
- Electrical: 6
- Lab Analyst: 13
Total No. of Posts: 106
- Candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 29 June 2013.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Operations : Diploma in Chemical Technology / Chemical Engineering / Petrochemical Technology /Petrochemical Engineering/ B.Sc. Chemistry
- Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical: Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Lab Analyst: B.Sc Chemistry
Rs. 200/-to be paid through online General/OBC/OBCM candidates and for modalities of payment.
- Rs.8500/- per month in the first year
- Rs.9500/- per month during the second year of training.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through official website www.madrasfert.nic before 29 June 2013.
- Application Form, along with the photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to the address given below:
General Manager – P&A
Madras Fertilizers Limited,
Manali, Chennai – 600068.