MAEF, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for 13 Assistant Manager and Other Posts
Maulana Azad Education Foundation, New Delhi Recruitment for 13 Assistant Manager and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the offline mode before 31 December 2019.
MAEF Jobs Notification: Maulana Azad Education Foundation, New Delhi is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Minority Affairs. Maulana Azad Education Foundation has issued notifications for recruitment the posts of Assistant Manager, Manager and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the offline mode before 31 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of offline application: 31 December 2019
Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) Vacancy Details:
- Manager (Research & Institutional Building): 01 Post
- Manger (Administration): 01 Post
- Manger (Finance): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (R&IB): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manger (Administration): 01 Post
- Assistant Manger (Finance): 02 Posts
- Associate (Research and Institutional Building): 02 Posts
- Associate (Administration): 02 Posts
- Associate (Finance): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Manager and Other Posts:
- Assistant Manager: Post Graduate Degree with minimum 07 years of experience in the relevant field in which at least 03 years as a managerial level.
- Manager: Master's degree from any recognized university with at least five years of experience in the relevant field. For Manager (Finance) persons should have with experience in Audit/Accounts/Finance.
- Associate: Graduate degree with any recognized university with 1-3 years relevant experience.
Age limit: 35-50 years (Manager), 30-45 years (Assistant Manager) and 25-40 years for (Associate)
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Jobs 2019
All the eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed proforma through speed post/by hand to the Secretary & Chief Executive Officer, MAEF, Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi-110055 latest by 31 December 2019. For more details candidates can refer to the official website www.maef.nic.in.