Maharashtra Gramin Bank invited applications for the Posts of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online to the posts on or before 04 February 2015
Last Date of Online Application: 04 February 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)- 11 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT- Information and Technology)- 03 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)- 01 Post
- Officer Scale-I- 111 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- 116 Posts
- Scale-I- 31363/- (approximately)
- Scale-II- 41962/- (approximately)
- Office Assistant (M)- 18428/- (approximately)
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisementpublished in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 04 February 2015.