CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, an autonomous organization under Ministry of Agriculture, Govt of India, is the topmost institution for Agricultural Marketing in India. The Institute invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for admissions to AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Agri-business Management 2013-15 (PGDABM).
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Agri-business Management (PGDABM): 2 years full time
Deadline to register online: 15 April 2013
- Candidates must be a Four Year Bachelor's degree holder with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and differently able candidates) in Agriculture or allied subject, Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Agri. Engineering from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC.
- Students who are appearing in final year examination and will complete the degree in August 2013 can also apply
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2012/CMAT-2013-14 (CMAT September 2012 and February 2013)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as the application fee and must be paid through demand draft in the favor of Director General, NIAM, payable at Jaipur.
- The prospectus charge is Rs 50 in cash by hand or Rs 100 by DD in order to attain it by post. Admission seekers can also download the prospectus available online on NIAM’s website.
How to Apply
- Aspirants may register for admission on the prescribed application form available online at the website of the institute.
- Candidates will need CMAT Registration Number while registering for NIAM. Registration for CAT 2012 score card holders is closed.
- Applicants should take a print out of application form duly filled in all respect with active email ID, valid contact number and attach Demand draft along with the photocopy of following documents with that form:
(a) Age Proof
(b) Certificates related to educational qualification
(c) Category Certificate in support of reservation
(d) Experience and achievement certificates
- Application form along with all the relevant documents should reach to the below mentioned address on or before the deadline:
Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing
Kota Road, Bambala, Near Sanganer,
To attain further information, please visit www.ccsniam.gov.in
Aspirants should also Read