Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad formed in 1999 is amongst the top institutes in Information Technology and allied areas. It announced admissions to two year full time MBA in Information Technology for the batch 2013.
Name of Programme
MBA in Information Technology (IT)
- Information brochure cum application form sale begins: 21 January 2013
- Last date to receive filled-in application form: 3 April 2013
- Date of Entrance test: 18 May2013 and 19 May 2013
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the university/ institute
- Candidates appearing in final year graduation examination are also eligible to apply.
- In addition to this, admission seekers should have a valid score card of any one of the examinations- CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA (GMAT score for overseas/NRI candidates)
The selection of the applicants will be merit- based as per below mentioned weightage:
- Entrance Examination- 60%
- CAT/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT- 10%
- Group Discussion- 15%
- Interview- 15%
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The cost of information brochure along with the application form is Rs 1200 (Rs 600 for SC/ST applicants) and the amount can be paid in cash or through DD of MICR type from any Nationalized bank drawn in the name of ‘IIIT-Allahabad’ payable at Allahabad.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can get the information brochure and the application form from IIIT- Allahabad, IIIT- Delhi and Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology, Amethi by paying the amount in cash
- Besides this, the form can also be downloaded from the website of the institute.
- The filled in application form along with DD (in case downloaded from the website) can be submitted at the offices of above mentioned centres.
For further details, visit the institute’s website
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA