Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 January 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 December 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 January 2015
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications: 20 January 2015
Details of Post
- Geology: 01 Posts
- IT: 04 Posts
- Chemistry: 04 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 12 Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Geology: M.Sc. / M. Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology)/ M. Tech. (Geological Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- IT: B.E. /B. Tech. in Computer Science OR MCA with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Chemistry: M.sc. (chemistry) with 6o% marks or equivalent.
- Mechanical Engineering: B.E. /B. Tech. in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering /Petroleum Technology /Applied Petroleum Engineering / Applied Petroleum Technology / or any other relevant engineering stream with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Age limit: 18-28 years
Basic pay of Rs. 16,900/- and in the scale of pay of Rs. 16,400 - 40,500/-
Candidates who wish to apply for the post must attend and clear GATE-2015 with at least 60 % of marks. Candidates selected amongst them will be called for a Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible for the post can either apply online from MECL’s website or can download the application form from the website and send its hardcopy along with essential documents to the Dy. General Manager-HR, Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited, High Land Drive Road, seminary Hills, Nagpur 440006 (Maharashtra) by speed post latest by 20 December 2014.