Nicobar District invited applications for 2 vacancies under MGNREGA on purely contractual basis. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk in interview on 2 March 2015 at 10:00 am.
- Last Date of Registration: 25 February 2015
- Date of walk-in-interview: 2 March 2015
Details of Post
- Assistant Engineer: 1 post
- Gram Rozgar Sewak: 1 post
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute. One year working Experience in the relevant field and knowledge in Computer application is desirable.
- Gram Rozgar Sewak: Candidates should have passed Class XII th and have a Diploma/certificate course in computer Application from the recognized institute. Graduate with computer Knowledge with One year field experience is desirable.
Not exceeding 40 years.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 16000/- pm + Rs. 1000/- pm as Hard area allowance
- Gram Rozgar Sewak: Rs.11000/-pm+ Rs. 1000/- pm as Hard area allowance
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application forms alongwith all testimonials /documents duly self attested to Shri. Srinivas, Asst. Liaison Officer of the DC, Nicobar in office the Assistant Commissioner (Settlement), DC office, South Andaman, Port Blair or it can be sent directly by post to the District Programme Coordinator (Deputy Commissioner), MGNREGA, Nicobar District or email ID firstname.lastname@example.org along with relevant documents before 25 February 2015. Candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 2 March 2015 at Office of the District Programme Coordinator,(DC), Nicobar District, Car Nicobar at 10:00 am.