Ministry of Communication & IT, Department of Telecommunication, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ postsin the Office of Pr. CCA, Delhi under the Ministry of Communication & IT on Deputation Basis.The period of deputation initially for the period of 03 (three) years and may be extended further. The candidates eligible for the post may applyon or before 31 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 October 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Post
- PA/ Steno Grade – I: 01 (One).
- PA/ Steno Grade – II: 02 (Two).
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 06 (Six).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post under the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess from the recognized Board or University or Institutionwith appropriate work experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 &2: Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent.
- For Post 3: Possess SAS Examinationor equivalent conducted by any of the Govt. approved Accounts Dept.
Age Limit & elaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shallnot be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview / Skill Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data (in triplicate) in the prescribed format along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and also if required duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Sr. Accounts Officer (Admn.), Office of the Pr. CCA, Delhi Region, DoT Building, Prasad Nagar, New Delhi - 110 005” on or before 31 October 2014.