Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of “Deputy Director” on deputation basis, in the Directorate of Enforcement for its various offices. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• Last Date for Submission of Application : Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News i.e. 12 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Deputy Director (Enforcement)
No. of Posts: 95 (Ninety Five).
Officers of the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories or PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies:
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With five years ofexperience of regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possessrelevant qualification in the concerned field.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus the Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Under Secretary (ED), Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Revenue, Room No. 55, North Block, New Delhi” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.