Office of the Chief Controller, Government Opium and Alkaloid Factories, under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance invited application for recruitment to the post of Production Manager, Research & Development Manager, Safety Officer, Stores Officer, Research Officer and Cost Supervisor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Finance is an important ministry within the Government of India. It concerns itself with taxation, financial legislation, financial institutions, capital markets, centre and state finances, and the Union Budget. The following cadre controlling authority of the Civil Services (including Indian Revenue Service, Indian Economic Service, Indian Cost Accounts Service and Indian Civil Accounts Service) are under the administration and supervision of the Finance Ministry.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 19 October 2013
• Closing Date of Application Forms: 18 December 2013 (within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Production Manager: 1 Post
• Research & Development Manager: 1 Post
• Safety Officer: 1 Post
• Stores Officer: 1 Post
• Research Officer: 1 Post
• Cost Supervisor: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 6
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
•Production Manager: Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry of a recognized University with 10 years experience in a Chemical or Pharmaceutical Plant or Opium and Alkaloid Works.
• Research & Development Manager: Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry of a recognized University with 8 years research experience in the field of Organic Chemistry preferably in natural products, or 8 years experience in a Chemical or Pharmaceutical Plant/Opium or Alkaloid Plant.
• Safety Officer: Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology from a recognized university and Practical experience of working in the field of safety Engineering aspects in a factory in supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 2 years.
• Stores Officer: Degree of a recognized University with 2 years experience of work relating to indenting purchasing, maintenance and accounts of stores or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University with 3 years experience of work relating to indenting purchasing, maintenance and accounting of stores.
• Research Officer: Master’s Degree in organic/analytical chemistry of a recognized university and 2 years research experience in organic/analytical chemistry or of working with modern instruments in a chemical or pharmaceutical plant.
• Cost Supervisor: B.Com Graduate from a recognized University and pass in the subordinate Accounts Services Examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts Department of the Central Government with 2 years experience in Budget and Accounts work.
• Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600/- for Production Manager and Research & Development Manager.
• Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/- for Safety Officer.
• Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/- for Stores Officer, Research Officer and Cost Supervisor.
How to Apply
• Candidates may send their application in prescribed format as available in the notification.
• Fill the application, attach 2 photos, up-to-date CR/APARs, Cadre Clearance, Vigilance and integrity Certificate and sent to the following address within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Office of the Chief Controller,
Government Opium and Alkaloid Factories,
Room No. 502, Saraswati House, 5th Floor,
27, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110 019
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
JSLPS Recruitment 2018, Apply for 6 Consultant and Senior Consultant Posts
Tripura University Recruitment 2018: 15 Vacancies for Traineeship/ Studentship
NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Apply for 65 District Data Manager, Entomologist and Other Posts
Miranda House, DU Recruitment 2018 for 5 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 14 December