Office of the Chief Controller of Accounts, Principal Accounts Officer (Admn), Ministry of Home Affairs invited applications for recruitment to the post of Accountant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Ministry of Home Affairs is a ministry of the Government of India. An interior ministry, it is mainly responsible for the maintenance of internal security and domestic policy.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 6 December 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Name of the Post: Accountant
- Total No. of Vacancies: 96
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.2800/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a Graduate from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidate shall not exceed 56 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with Photocopies of up-to-date ACR/APAR dossiers for the last 5 years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate should be sent to the Office of the Chief Controller of Accounts, Principal Accounts Officer (Admn), Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No. 217, North Block, New Delhi-110001 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For Detailed Notification: