Ministry of Labour & Employment invited application for recruitment to 04 Registrar, Asst, secretary and Stenographer posts in the Employees’ Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- PS to Presiding Officer: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant/Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: Officers of the Central/State Governments/High Court, Subordinate Court in the Scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600 with 8 years service in the grade and possessing Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- PS to Presiding Officer: Persons holding the post of Senior Personal Assistant or analogous post in the pay scale of Rs.9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 wilh 7 year service in Central/State Government/High Court etc. and having proficiency in short hand and typing.
- Personal Assistant/Computer Operator: (i) Persons holding analogous posts in Central/State Government/High Courts or the post of Stenographer Grade: or (ii) officials holding the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ with 5 years' regular service in the Central / State Government/ High Courts; and (iii) possessing the qualifications prescribed by the Central Government for such posts.
- Stenographer: (i) officials holding analogous post on regular basis in the office of Central/ State Government/ High Court: or (ii) 8 years service in LDC post in the scale or pay Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900 or equivalent and possessing the qualification of Matriculation or equivalent.
- Deputy Registrar: Pay Band 2, (Rs.9300-34800) Grade Pay of Rs. 4600
- PS to Presiding Officer: Pay Band 2, (Rs.9300-34800) Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Personal Assistant/Computer Operator: Pay Band 2, (Rs.9300-34800) Grade Pay Rs. 4220
- Stenographer: Pay Band 1, (Rs.5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs.2400
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Mr. Ajay Malik (Under Secretary to the Government of India), Ministry of Labour & Employment, Sharm Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.