Ministry of Labour & Employment, Office of the Welfare & Cess Commissioner, Bhubaneswar invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts under Labour Welfare Organisation, Bhubaneswar Region, Odisha. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 14 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 September 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Staff Nurse:04 Posts
- ANM:04 Posts
- Plumber:01 Post
- Driver:01 Post
- Electrician:01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Post 1 :
Twelfth (12th) Pass or equivalent from the recognized Board or University with registered Nurse and Midwife.
- For Post 2 :
Possess Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent from the recognized Board or University with registered Nurse and Midwife.
- For Post 3 to 5 :
- Possess Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent from the recognized Board or University.
- Possess a valid Driving License (for Driver).
- Electrical Diploma or ITI Diploma (for Electrician).
- Relevant Experience for the posts.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Pay Scale/ Salary:
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 to 5: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Welfare & Cess Commissioner, Kendriya Shram Kalyan Sadan, IRC Village, Bhubaneswar – 751 015” through Regd./ Speed Post or Courier only, within 14 September 2014.