Mizoram PSC Job Notification: Mizoram PSC (MPSC) invited applications for the post of Jr. Inspector & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 15 December 2017
Mizoram PSC Vacancy Details
- Soil Conservation Ranger: 04 Posts
- Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies: 04 Posts
- Employment Officer: 04 Posts
- Instructor: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Inspector & Other Posts Job
- Soil Conservation Ranger: B.Sc. Forestry/B.Sc.Agri. Selected candidate will undergo1year condensed Forests Ranger Course during apprenticeship periods on stipendary. OR (b) B.Sc. with Phy/Chem/Maths with Botany/Biology as fourth subject. The selected candidates will undergo 2 years Forest Ranger Course on stipendary. OR (c) Departmental Candidates from Soil Conservation Demonstrator (Senior) trained in Forest Ranger Regular Course.
- Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies: Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognised University.
- Employment Officer: Graduate from recognised University 2. Working knowledge of Mizo language upto Middle School Standard.
- Instructor: HSLC/Matriculate or its equivalent.
18-35 years of age
How to Apply for the Mizoram PSC Jr. Inspector & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official website of MPSC at https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/ on or before 15 December 2017.
Gen & OBC : Rs 320/-
SC/ST: Rs 270/-