Mizoram University Recruitment 2019 for Research Associate and other Posts
Mizoram University Recruitment for Research Associate and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 09 December 2019.
Mizoram University, Aizawl has invited applications for the posts of Project Assistant, Research Associate and Other Posts. Mizoram University has conducted interview for these posts. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 09 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 09 December 2019
Mizoram University (MZU), Aizawl Vacancy Details:
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Associate/JRF/SRF: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Research Associate and Other Posts:
- Project Assistant (PA): Postgraduate degree Chemistry from any recognized university.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Post Graduate in Chemistry with CSIR-NET exam qualified.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 02 years of research experience with one publication.
- Research Associate: Ph.D. degree in Chemistry from any recognized institution/university.
Upper Age limit: Not more than 35 years for Project Assistant, 28 years for Junior Research Fellow, 32 years for Senior Research Fellow and 35 years for Research Associate (Age relaxation as per government of India norms)
Read Also: Top 5 of the day - 03 December 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application procedure for Mizoram University (MZU) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are required to attend the walk-in-interview on 09 December 2019 along with all relevant documents in originals and one set of self-attested photocopies of the same for verification at Department of Chemistry, Mizoram University, Aizawl-796004, Mizoram. Applicants must report at the interview venue by 09:45 a.m. at the date of the interview.