Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2017.
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 September 2017
- Last date for submission of application (Hard Copy): 30 September 2017
MLSU Vacancy Details
- Dy. Comptroller – 01 Post
- Dy. Registrar - 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 03 Posts
- Coach (Football) – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 01 Post
- Jr. Technical Asstt. (Library) – 03 Posts
- Lab Assistant/Lab Technician – 05 Posts
- H.L.A. – 01 Post
- Informatics Assistant – 03 Posts
- Clerk Grade –II – 16 Posts
- Museum Keeper – 01 Post
- Tabla Player – 01 Post
- Class IVth (Peon/Sweeper)- 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates can refer to the official site for more information.
How to apply for MLSU, Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode up to 25 September 2017. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. The hard copy of the application must be submitted to the Dy. Registrar (Recruitment), Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur latest by 30 September 2017.