Sri Venkateswara University set up at Tirupati in 1954 is one amongst the leading universities of South India. It announced admission to MPhil and PhD programmes through an Entrance Test (SVURESET-2013).
Name of the Programmes
- Online registration begins: 12 April 2013
- Deadline to upload application: 17 May 2013
- Last date for receipt of application form: 20 May 2013
- Date of SVURESET-2013: 30 June 2013
Admission seekers should have obtained Master’s degree in the concerned discipline from any recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST applicants).
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test held by the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 and should be remitted in form of Demand Draft in favour of Director, DOA, payable at Tirupati.
How to Apply
- Candidates seeking admission must submit application on the website of the University http://www.svudoa.in/
- Applicants are required to send the copy of submitted online application along with DD and requisite documents to below mentioned address so as to reach on or before the last date:
Directorate of Admissions
State Bank of India
For further details, please visit http://www.svuniversity.in/