MPPGCL Job Notification:
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Executive Trainees (Chemistry/HR/Finance & Accounts). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 12 May 2016.
No .ED(HR&A)/Recruit./ 2016-17/BL/ 1238
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 12 April 2016
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 12 May 2016
- Date of Uploading of Mock test Question Book: 20 May 2016
- Date of Commencement of issuance of Admit Card: 20 May 2016
- Date of Written Test at Various centers in M.P.: 29 May 2016
MPPGCL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Name of the Discipline:
- Chemistry: 12 posts
- HR: 18 posts
- Finance & Accounts: 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPGCL Executive Trainee Job:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Executive Trainee (Chemistry): MSc in Chemistry from a recognized Indian University.
- Executive Trainee (HR): Post Graduate Degree in Management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management or Master in Business Administration with specialization in HR or Master in Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts): CA from ICAI OR ICWA from ICWAI.
- Executive Trainee (Chemistry): Between 20-30 years
- Executive Trainee (HR): Between 20-30 years
- Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts): Between 20-32 years
How to Apply for MPPGCL Executive Trainee post:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through official website of MP Online/MPPGCL i.e. www.mppgenco.nic.in. Last date of online application is 12 May 2016.
Application Fee for MPPGCL Executive Trainee post:
- Unreserved & OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PD candidates: Rs.300/-