MPSC Group C Services Exam 2019: 234 Vacancies for Steno, Tax Assistant & Secondary Inspector Posts
MPSC Group C Services Exam 2019, Apply Online for 234 Steno, Tax Assistant & Secondary Inspector Posts
MPSC Group C Services Exam 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited application for Maharashtra Group C Services Exam 2019. The commission has notified a total of 234 vacancies out of which 75 are for steno, 126 for Tax Assistant and 33 posts for Secondary Inspector Posts
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for MPSC Group C Services Exam 2019 through MPSC Official website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 16 April 2019 to 06 May 2019.
Check more details Maharashtra Group C Services Exam 2019 important dates, application process, selection criteria etc.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 16 Apr 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 06 May 2019
- Exam Date – 16 June 2019
MPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 234
- Stenographer (Marathi) – 67 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 8 Posts
- Tax Assistant , Group-A- 126 Posts
- Secondary Inspector (state excise duty) group A – 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, Tax Assistant & Secondary Inspector Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university and relevant Internship and experience. For more information, check detailed notification given below
- Stenographer - 19 to 38 Years
- Secondary inspector & Tax Assistant – 18 to 38 Years
How to Apply for MPSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply through official website from 16 April 2019 to 06 May 2019.