MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Notification: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is hiring Stenographer (Higher Grade), Stenographer (Lower Grade), Steno-Typist (Marathi) and Steno-Typist (English). Candidates with Secondary School certificates can apply online from 22 April to 12 May 2022.
A total of 253 vacancies are available of which 62 are for Stenographer (Higher Grade), 100 for Stenographer Lower Grade, 52 for Steno-Typist (Marathi) and 39 for StenoTypist English.
You can check more details related to this regarding drive such as detailed eligibility, selection process, and other details by clicking on the PDF links.
Important Dates for MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12 May 2022
- Last Date for submitting application fee - 14 May 2022
Vacancy Details for MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022:
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) - 62
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) - 100
- Steno-Typist (Marathi) 52
- Steno-Typist (English) 39
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess Secondary School Certificate
- Typing Speed
18 to 28 years
How to Apply for MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of MPSC mpsconline.gov.in on or before 12 May 2022.