MSPCL Group C D Admit Card 2019 Released @mspcl.in, Check Latest Update Here
Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL) has released the admit card for the Group C&D on its official website - mspcl.in.
MSPCL Group C D Admit Card 2019: Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL) has released the admit card for the Group C&D Post exam. All such candidates who have applied for the MSPCL Group C&D Posts can download their Admit Card from the official website of MSPCL - mspcl.in.
In order to download the MSPCL Group C D Admit Card 2019 candidates would require furnishing their login credentials like Challan No./Receipt No and Date of birth on the on portal.
Candidates will have to bring the printed/hard copy of this e-Admit card along with any one of the authorized photo identity Cards (PAN card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhaar card) to the Examination Hall.
Candidates should note that the Examination Venues and timings will be notified later on the official website of MSPCL -www.mspcl.in.
Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL) had notified for 285 Vacancies for Group C and Group D Posts including Computer Operator, Junior System Assistant, Control Room Assistant and other.
It had mentioned in the notification that the Direct Recruitment to the above posts would be on the basis of their performance in a written test/exam and there will be a combined written test/exam for Group D posts.
The written test/exam would be Objective Type questions with Multiple Choices. The test would consist of 150 nos. of Multiple Choice question to be answered in 150 minutes
Direct Link for MSPCL Group C D Admit Card 2019
MSPCL Group C D Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. http://www.onlinemspcl.in.
- Visit to the Latest News section available on the Home Page.
- Click on the link " Click here to download the admit card along with the important instructions for the candidates" given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your name of the post applied for, registration credentials – Challan No./Receipt No and Date of birth.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference. Candidates should note that they should carry the e-admit card on the day of examination otherwise they will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to check the official website for latest updates.