MSTC Limited-a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India, Invited applications for the Post of Junior Computer Assistant (JCA). The eligible candidates can apply Online to the Post through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 13 December 2014
- Last date of Online Application: Within 21 Days from the date of Publication of Advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post: Junior Computer Assistant (The Company has vacancies in its various offices)
- Kolkata- 8 posts [1 reserved for ST & 1 reserved for PWD(VH/HH)]
- Mumbai- 2 posts
- Bangalore- 2 posts [1 reserved for OBC]
- Vizag- 1 post
- Hyderabad- 2 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 10120-3%-16400/- (Under revision). In addition, other benefits like: Performance Linked Incentive, Leave Encashment, unlimited Medical facilities, LTC/LTA, Conveyance Allowance, CPF, and Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per rules.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years
- Graduate in any discipline preferably with Mathematics as a subject from recognized University or equivalent.
- Must have at least 6 months’ Diploma in computer application. Experience in the line and knowledge in software will be preferred.
The selection of the candidates will be based on written test followed by computer application test and interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the Post through the prescribed format by visiting the website: www.mstcindia.co.in within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement i.e., 13 December 2014.