Multi State Co-operative Land Development Bank (LDB), Bihar & Jharkhand invited applications for recruitment to the post of Field Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 15 May 2016.
Under Multi State Co-operative LDB, Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment 2016, 01 post is allotted to Field Officer.
Eligibility for Field Officer: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through Multi State Co-operative Land Development Bank’s website www.Ldb.bih.nic.in . Last date of online application is 15 May 2016.
Multi State Co-Operative LDB, Bihar & Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 for Field Officer Post- Vacancy Details
Multi State Co-Operative LDB, Bihar & Jharkhand Vacancy Details
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 17 April 2016
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 15 May 2016
- Last date for Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card: 15 May 2016
- Date of Issue of Online Admit Card: Tentative June
- Proposed date of Written Exam (Offline): Tentative June – July
Age Limit for Field Officer Post
Between 21-30 years
Application Fee for Multi State Co-operative LDB (Bihar & Jharkhand) Field Officer Post:
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.300/-
How to Apply: The candidates who wish to apply for the post can take a look at the procedure noted above.