The Nainital Bank Limited (NBL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Management Trainees. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 20 July 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 20 July 2014
Name of the post: Management Trainees
- Rs.18000/- pm during 1st year
- Rs.23000/- pm during 2nd year
- Candidate should be Post Graduate with minimum 55% marks in any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce/Management/Agriculture/Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Law/HRM) from any recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate should be Proficient in Computer Operations and should have knowledge of Hindi & English languages.
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 27 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- (Rs.400/- in case of SC/ST candidates) through NEFT.
- Accounts Details: Beneficiary: The Nainital Bank Limited; Branch: Mall Road Branch, Nainital; Type of Account: Current Account; Account No. : 100214; IFC Code: NTBL0NAI001
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with self- attested requisite documents as proof of academic qualification, date of birth, post qualification experience (if any) and Caste etc. should be reach to the Vice President [HRM], the Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand – 263 001on or before 20 July 2014.
- Envelope containing the application form should be clearly superscribed with “Application for the Post of Management Trainees”.