Nalanda University, Bihar is an International University under the Ministry of External Affairs has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Executive Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) and Junior Engineer (Civil). Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 November 2019.
- Closing date for offline application: 23 November 2019
Nalanda University, Bihar Vacancy Details:
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Executive Engineer and Other Posts:
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized university/Institute with atleast ten years of experience as Assistant Engineer or eqivalent. Candidates should have Knowledge of software like auto CAD, 3D max would be desirable. Strong interpersonal skills. Exceptional English Speaking Skills.
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with atleast 10 years of experience as Assistant Engineer or eqivalent in a Government Body/Commercial fields.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical): B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical from any recognized university/institution with atleast 02 years of experience from govt. recognized body and other fields.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical): Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized engineering institute/university. Five years of experience for Diploma holder and 03 year post qualification experience.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–04 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF|
Official Website Link
How to apply for Nalanda University Jobs 2019:
Eligible Candidates are requested to send their applications along with duly self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience certificate and other supporting documents to The Office of the Registrar, Nalanda University, Chhabilapur Road, Rajgir - 803116, (Bihar) latest by 23 November 2019.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 231 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur Recruitment 2019 for 37 Professor and Associate Professor Posts