Nalsar University of Law Hyderabad invited applications for admission to MBA Programme. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20 February 2014.
• Release of application forms: 12 November 2013
• Last Date for receipt of filled-in application forms: 20 February 2014
• List of Candidates to Appear in GD and PI: 28 February 2014
• 1st Round of GD & PI: 13-19 March 2014
• 2nd Round of GD & PI: 22 - 28 March 2014
• 3rd Round of GD & PI: 3- 9 April 2014
• 1st List of Provisionally Selected Candidates: 15 April 2014
• Last date of receiving confirmations from provisionally selected candidates in the 1st list: 25 April 2014
• 2nd List of Provisionally Selected Candidates (in case of vacancies): 28 April 2014
• Last date of receiving confirmations from provisionally selected candidates in the 2nd list: 5 May 2014
• 3rd List of Provisionally Selected Candidates (in case of vacancies): 7 May 2014
• Last date of receiving confirmations from provisionally selected candidates in the 3rd list: 14 May 2014
• Date of Reporting of Admitted Candidates: 28 June 2014
• Date of Commencement of Classes: 1 July 2014
Name of the Programmes: MBA 2014-16
Number of Seats: 60
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Graduates of any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute or university.
• Candidates appearing in the qualification exam are also eligible to apply.
• Candidate should be below 30 years for general category and 32 years for SC/ST/People with Disability.
• Candidate should be below 40 years in case of foreign nationals.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT – 2013/GMAT/GRE scores, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their duly filled in Application Forms along with application fees and relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. Dist. – 500 078 A.P” on or before 20 February 2014.