National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Scientist – C, Research Assistant Counselor and Data Entry Operator. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 November 2017.
- Closing date for submission of application: 06 November 2017
National AIDS Research Institute Vacancy Details:
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 01 Post
- Scientist – C: 01 Post
- Research Assistant Counselor: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant & Other Posts:
- Technical Assistant, Research Assistant Counselor: Candidate should be a Graduate in Science/ relevant subject/ from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institute or Master degree in relevant subject.
- Laboratory Attendant: HSC with minimum 60% marks.
- Scientist – C (Medical)- Project Manager: Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one-year experience or Post Graduate Diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years’ experience or MBBS degree with 4 years’ in medical subjects after MBBS Degree.
- Data Entry Operator: Intermediate or 12th Pass from a recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Technical Assistant, Research Assistant Counselor: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
- Laboratory Attendant, Data Entry Operator: Upper age limit for the post is 25 years.
- Scientist – C: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 300./- as an application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, NARI, Pune.
How to Apply for National AIDS Research Institute Technical Assistant & Other Posts 2017:
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to National AIDS Research Institute, Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research (DHR), Plot No. 73, G-Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune-411026 on or before 06 November 2017.