National Capital Region Planning Board, New Delhi invited applications for filling up the posts of Joint Director. Posts are initially for the period of three year and can be extendable. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 September 2014.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: “Joint Director (Technical)”
- No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
Officers of the Central or State Govt. :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With experience of service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess the relevant Qualification as required for the post. BE (Civil)/ MA (Geography)/ B. Arch./ Bachelor of Planning from the recognized university.
Age Limit: Not Exceed 50 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month.
Application Fee (Non- refundable) ofRs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “NCR Planning Board”, payable at New Delhi.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the ACR/ APAR Dossiers for the preceding 05 years, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate with the major or minor penalties imposed during last 10 years (if any) and also with therelevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent Passport size Photograph should affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, First Floor, Core – IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003” on or before 30 September 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.