National Health Mission Haryana, Health Department invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Computer Assistant and Programmer purely on contractual basis. Filled application in the mentioned format must reach to the concerned office latest by 19 September 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 19 September 2014
Details of Post
1. Programmer: 02 posts
2. Computer Assistant: 04 posts
1. Programmer: BE/B Tech/M Tech (computer science/IT) with 1st division or MSc (computer science/IT) with 1st division or MCA with 1st division alongwith 2 years of work experience in project work of software development in a reputed company on .NET.
2. Computer Assistant: 10+2 with 50% marks and O level course from DOEACC/one year diploma/course in programming assistant/computer application/NCVT Certificate (with atleast 50% marks) OR Graduate and O level course from DOEACC/one year diploma/course in programming assistant/computer application/NCVT Certificate (with atleast 50% marks)
Age Limit: Between 18-42 years
1. Programmer: Rs 25000 per month
2. Computer Assistant: Rs 9240 per month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to send the completely filled application in the prescribed format on or before 19 September 2014 to O/o National Health Mission, Haryana, Health Department, Bays No. 55-58, Sec-2, Panchkula, Haryana. Refer the below link.