National Institute of Immunology (NII) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate & Data Entry Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 May 2014. NII is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 23 May 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Data Entry Operator: 2 posts
Total No. of Posts: 3
Name of the project
- Research Associate: “Microbicides for Prevention of HIV Transmission and other Sexually Transmitted Infection: In vitro Efficacy and Pre-Clinical safety Evaluation” funded by ICMR.
- Data Entry Operator: “Cancer Research Program” funded by DBT.
- Research Associate: Rs.23000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.20000/- per month consolidated (as per funding agency norms)
- Research Associate: PhD in Biochemistry or thesis submitted or any branch of Life Sciences or Biotechnology with experience in Cell Culture, Virology, Phytochemistry, Flow Cytometery & HPLC Technique.
- Data Entry Operator: 12th class passed or Graduation with certificate course in Data Entry/Office Applications working in hospital for a collection of patient’s specimens and compilation of patient data and their records are desirable.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII.
- SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format, by e-mail, to the Investigator of the project as given below, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- For Research Associate: Dr. Satish K. Gupta, SS-VIII/Dy. Director email id: email@example.com
- For Data Entry Operator: Dr. Anil K. Suri, Staff Scientist-VII email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates have to submit attested copies of all their certificates and DD at the time of interview.