National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical officer, Technical Assistants and Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 November 2014.
Closing Date of Application Forms: 25 November 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Officer-A (Psychology): 1 posts
- Technical Assistants (Life Science): 1 Post
- Technical Assistants (Information Technology): 1 Post
- Technical Assistants (Statistics): 1 Post
- Technical Assistants (Chemistry/Bio Chemistry): 1 Post
- Technician-C: 3 Posts
- Technician-A: 5 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 13 Posts
- Rs.9300-34800 + GP of Rs.4600 for post no. 1.
- Rs.9300-34800 + GP of Rs.4200 for post no. 2 to 5.
- Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800 for post no. 6.
- Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900 for post no. 7.
- Technical Officer-A (Psychology): Graduation in Psychology.
- Technical Assistants (Life Science): Graduation in Life Science.
- Technical Assistants (Information Technology): Graduation in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Application.
- Technical Assistants (Statistics): Graduation in Science with Statistics as a subject.
- Technical Assistants (Chemistry/Bio Chemistry): Graduation in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Technician-C: 12th or equivalent with 1 year Diploma Certificate in Medical Lab. Technology.
- Technician-A: 10th or equivalent with 1 year Certificate in the required discipline.
- The Candidates age should be below 35 years for post no. 1.
- The Candidates age should be below 30 years for post no. 2 to 6.
- The Candidates age should be below 28 years for post no. 7.
Candidates have to pay Crossed DD of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of the Director, NIOH, Ahmedabad payable at SBI Civil Branch, Ahmedabad.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad 380 016 through Regd. A.D before 25 November 2014.