National Physical Laboratory (NPL), a constituent Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) issued notification for recruitment to 2 posts of ‘Data Entry Operator’ and 5 posts of ‘Help Desk Facilitator’ on contractual basis for a period of 6 months for the project "Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions". Interested candidates should attend the walk in interview to be held at the NPL Auditorium, New Delhi on 13 August 2013 from 0900 hours.
Walk-in Interview Details:
Date for Walk in Interview: 13 August 2013
Venue for Walk in Interview: NPL Auditorium
Reporting time for Walk in Interview: between 0900 hours and 1000 hours
Name & No. of Posts: Data Entry Operator- 2 posts
Help Desk Facilitators - 5 posts
Project: "Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions" for implementation of ERP Applications at NPL, New Delhi
Type of Recruitment: Temporary recruitment on Contract basis
Period of Recruitment: 6 months
1. For Data Entry Operator: Rs. 14000 per month
2. For Help Desk Facilitators: Rs. 10000 per month
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
1. For Data Entry Operator: Graduate with 2 years Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent with Knowledge of Computer Applications and office + Automation and typing skills (typing speed of 40 words per minute); At least one year experience of working with Excel, web software application testing and database;
2. For Help Desk Facilitators: 3 years IT Diploma holders/ GNIIT diploma holders; Experience in web applications, defect management and database;
Age Limit: (as on 13 August 2013)
1. For Data Entry Operator: 28 years
2. For Help Desk Facilitators: 25 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted by the screening committee on the basis of their educational qualifications, work experience and their performance in the computer skill test / Interview.
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates should report for attending the Floating (Walk-in) Screening Test / Computer Skill Test / Interview to be held at the NPL Auditorium on 13 August 2013 between 0900 hours and 1000 hours.
Along with the completely filled in application form, candidates should also carry with them original and attested copies of all relevant documents that may be required.
Address of the Venue for the Walk in Interview: NPL Auditorium, National Physical Laboratory- CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012
Application form can be downloaded from the NPL website www.nplindia.org.
For detailed information, click on the link given below:
RARI CCRAS Recruitment 2018, Apply for Multi Tasking Attendant Posts
NHM, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for 5 Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director and Other Posts
CCSHAU, Hisar Recruitment 2018 for 16 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
SPIU, Odisha Recruitment 2018-19 for Nodal Officer/Consultant Posts