Navsari Agricultural University Jobs Notification:
College of Fisheries Science, Navsari Agricultural University (NAU), Gujarat will be conducting Walk –in- Interview and invited eligible candidates to appear for the Walk –in- Interview for the posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and other posts under various projects. Posts are purely on Temporary or Contractual Basis and co- terminus with the project.
The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview and submit the application for the respective posts on 25 January 2017 (Wednesday).
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 25 January 2017 (Wednesday)
Navsari Agricultural University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 01 Post
- Technical Assistant - 01 Post [Contractual]
- Field Assistant – 01 Post [Contractual]
Eligibility Criteria for Navsari Agricultural University SRF and Other Jobs:
- SRF: Possess Ph.D. Degree in the Respective specialization or M.F. Sc. or Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in appropriate discipline and qualify NET.
- Technical Assistant: Possess M.F. Sc. or Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in respective discipline.
- Field Assistant: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass and Diploma or Certificate Course in Fisheries Science.
Experience Required: Having 02 (two) years of relevant post- qualification experience required in the concerned field for the respective post of SRF.
Age Limit: 35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates as on date of Interview. OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD & Other candidates: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for Navsari Agricultural University SRF and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk –in- Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Navsari Agricultural University SRF and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on 25 January 2017 (Wednesday) at 09:30 AM onwards in the Conference Hall, College of Veterinary Science & A. H., Navsari Agricultural University, Near Eru Char Rasta, Navsari, Gujarat – 396 450. Candidates have to submit the application form in the prescribed format, a complete Bio- data and the other necessary required documents and original for verification at the time of interview.