Department of Education in Science and Mathematics, National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lab Assistant on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview on 7 November 2017.
Date of Interview: 7 November 2017
NCERT Vacancy Details
- Lab Assistant Physics: 1 post
- Lab Assistant Chemistry: 1 post
- Lab Assistant Biology: 1 post
- Lab Assistant Mathematics: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Assistant post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Lab Assistant Physics: BSc with Physics as one of the subject or BSc honors in Physics.
- Lab Assistant Chemistry: BSc with Chemistry as one of the subject or BSc honors in Chemistry.
- Lab Assistant Biology: BSc with Biology as one of the subject or BSc honors in Biology.
- Lab Assistant Mathematics: BSc with Mathematics as one of the subject or BSc honors in Mathematics.
Age Limit for Lab Assistant post
Below 30 years
How to Apply for National Council of Educational Research and Training Lab Assistant post
Eligible candidates can attend interview along with all the relevant documents/certificates on 7 November 2017 at 10:30 a.m. in the Room No. 2, 1st Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi 110016.