NCERT Job Notification:
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian and Assistant Librarian. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post on or before 31 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 31 January 2017
NCERT Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 35 Posts
- Associate Professor- 71 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 131 Posts
- Librarian- Post
- Assistant Librarian- 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Academic Jobs:
- Professor- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Librarian- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in the UGC Regulations.
- Assistant Librarian- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
Selection Procedure for NCERT Academic Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for NCERT Academic Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post along with necessary documents on or before 31 January 2017.
NCERT Academic Jobs 2017 Detailed Advertisement