Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Social Justice and Empowerment invited applications for recruitment to the post of Law Officer, Assistant Library and Information Officer (ALIO) and Assistant Director (Programming) in the NCSC on deputation basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e., on or before 09 August 2016.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 10 June 2016
Closing Date of Application: 09 August 2016 (within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
NCSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Law Officer: 1 post
- Assistant Library and Information Officer (ALIO): 1 post
- Assistant Director (Programming): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for NCSC Law Officer, ALIO & Assistant Director (Programming) Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Law Officer: Master degree in law with 5 years teaching and/or research experience in law or Bachelor degree in law with 7 years teaching and/or research experience in law or should have been a member of State Judicial Service for seven years or should be a qualified legal practitioner i.e. Advocate.
- Assistant Library and Information Officer (ALIO): Master degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science with 3 years professional experience in a Public or Institutional Library.
- Assistant Director (Programming): Master degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialization in Computer Applications) or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology with 2 years experience of electronic Date processing OR Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science or Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering with 3 years experience in Electronics Data processing OR ‘A’ level Diploma under DOEACC Programme or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications with 4 years experience of electronics data processing work.
How to Apply for NCSC Law Officer, ALIO & Assistant Director (Programming) Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with the complete ACRS for the last five years, vigilance and integrity certificate to the Joint Secretary, National Commission for Scheduled Castes, 5th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi 110003. Last date of receipt of application is within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 09 August 2016.