NDA Exam I 2016 – 17th April 2016
1. Consider the following statement:
The price of any currency in international market is decided by the
1. World Bank
2. Demand for goods/services provided by the country concerned
3. Stability of the government of the concerned country
4. Economic potential of the country in question.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
a.1,2 ,3 and 4
b.2 and 3 only
c.3 and 4 only
d.1 and 4 only
2. Which of the following is not covered under the Public Distribution System in India?
3. When was the Targeted Public Distribution system started in India?
4. What percentage of total population of India will be covered under the National Food Security Bill?
5. How much maternity benefits will be given to the pregnant mothers under the National Food Security Bill?
6. Where is the Headquarter of NABARD?
7. Where is the Headquarter of SIDBI?
8. Which agency is responsible for procurement, distribution and storage of food grain production in India?
(a) Ministry of Agriculture
(b) Food Corporation of India
9. Who approves the Fair and Remunerative Price (FRP) of sugarcane?
(a) Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs
(b) Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices
(c) Directorate of Marketing and Inspection, Ministry of Agriculture
(d) Agricultural Produce Market Committee
10. Who regulates the markets in agricultural products in India?
(a) Essential Commodities Act, 1955
(b) Agricultural Produce Market Committee Act enacted by States
(c) Agricultural Produce (Grading and Marking) Act, 1937
(d) Food Products Order, 1956 and Meat and Food Products Order, 1973