NDA Exam I 2016 – 17th April 2016
1. Which one is not the form of Biocides?
2. What is Rodenticide?
A.A medicine to kill worms
B.A medicine to kill animals
3. Most commonly used Rodenticides are _______ in nature.
D.Non anti coagulant
4. Which of the following statement is not correct?
A.Atomic radius of the elements increases as one move down the first group of the periodic table.
B.Atomic radius of the elements decreases as one move across from left to right in the 2nd period of the periodic table.
C.Amongst isoelectronic species, smaller the positive charge on the cation, smaller is the ionic radius.
D.Amongst isoelectronic species, greater the negative charge on the anion, larger is the ionic radius.
5. Natural rubber is a ________ having high elasticity.
D.Chemical using carbon as main compound
6. How will you define the process of Vulcanization?
A.Sample of butane mixed with sulphur and litharge
B.Sample of propane mixed with sulphur and litharge
C.Sample of plastic formed carbon mixed with sulphur and litharge
D.Sample of rubber mixed with sulphur and litharge
7. What is NBR?
A.Normal Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
B.Natural Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
C.N Acrylonitrile-butane rubber
D.N Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
8. Which of the following is the acronym of PVC?
C.phosphor vanadiu chloride
9. In which form the natural petroleum is found?
10. In which field petroleum is not used?
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.