NDA Exam I 2016 – 17th April 2016
1. Which one of the following rivers has the highest replenishable ground water resource in the country?
2. Which of the following figures in cubic kilometres correctly shows the total annual precipitation in India?
3. Which one of the following south Indian states has the highest groundwater utilisation (in per cent) of its total ground water potential?
4. The highest proportion of the total water used in the country is in which one of the following sectors?
D.None of the above
5. In which one of the following States are the major oil fields located?
6. At which one of the following places was the first atomic power station started?
B.Rana Pratap Sagar
7. Which one of the following minerals is known as brown diamond?
8. Which one of the following is non-renewable source of energy?
9. Which is not a factor of industrial location?
10. The earliest Iron and Steel Company to be established in India was:
C.Visvesvaraiya Iron and Steel Works
D.Mysore Iron and Steel Works.