NDA Exam I 2016: Sample Question Set 6- Science
Dear Aspirants, we are providing the set of 10 MCQ based on the Science, which comes under the General Ability paper. It will be helpful to understand the pattern of Science questions which can be asked in the coming NDA Exam I 2016.
NDA Exam I 2016 – 17th April 2016
1. What is the pain receptor called?
B. Cerebellum candelabrum
C. Motor neurons
2. Which part of the eye determines the colour of the eye?
D. Eye lids
3. Which part of the body contains most bones?
4. Which pigment determines the colour of the hair?
B. Eumelanin and pheomelanin
5. Which hormone regulates blood pressure?
C. Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system
6. Which hormone controls blood sugar level?
7. How many pairs of chromosomes do a human cell has?
8. Which of the following elements are there in the body?
D. All of the above
9. Which gland secretes growth hormone?
A. Pituitary gland
B. Adrenal gland
C. Pineal gland
D. Thyroid gland
10. Which of the following is a fat soluble vitamin?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin C
C. Vitamin B3
D. Vitamin B12