National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Senior Research Officer” by Direct Recruitment. The details of post mentioned below. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Senior Research Officer: 02 (Two)
- Master of Arts, or Master of Science or Bachelor of Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in the relevant field from a recognized university equivalent or institute or equivalent degree, or
- Master of Philosophy or Master of Veterinary Science or Master of Technology in the relevant field from a recognized university or institutes or equivalent, or equivalent degree, or
- Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of Medicine or Master of Surgery in the relevant field from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent, or equivalent degree.
(a) With academic/organizational/governance/field experience in areas/ subjects related to disaster management such as:
- Floods, Cyclones, Earthquakes, River Erosion, Snow Avalanches & Landslides, Drought, Climate Change, Chemical Biological & Radiological emergencies, Civil Defence, Risk & Vulnerability Analysis, Medical Preparedness, Training & Capacity Building, Education & Disaster Management Community awareness or other areas related to Disaster Management/governance.
(b) five years’/ three years’/ two years’ experience for those possessing educational qualifications referred above in (i), (ii) & (iii).
Age Limit & Relaxation
- The maximum age limit for direct recruitment is 35 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Age Relaxable for Government servants upto 40 (forty) years in the case of general candidates and upto 45 (forty five) years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band PB – 3 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month and usual allowances as are administrable to the Central Government Employees.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with the photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) so as reach to the “Under Secretary (Admin), National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110 029 within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.