North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up posts of the ‘Research Associate’ and ‘Lab Assistant’ purely on Temporary Basis and co-terminus. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 02 weeks from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Opening Date of Application: 21 April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 02 weeks from the date of publishing the advertisement.
Details of Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
Qualification must be from the recognized University or Institution the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Ph.D. Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture Science/ Life Science with relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 2: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with appropriate experience in Laboratory/ Field work.
Pay Scale/ Salary :
Candidate will get a below mentioned Salary Per Month as per norms.
- For Post 1: Rs. 22,000 plus 10% HRA.
- For Post 2: Consolidated Rs. 5,000/-.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Prof. P. Tandon (Professor), Dept. of Botany & PI of the Project or Prof. N. K. Chrungoo (Professor), Dept. of Botany & Co- PI of the Project, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong – 793 022” within 02 weeks from the date of publishing the advertisement.